We value your safety and keep that in mind when updating our guidelines!
BOOKING IN OFFICE APPOINTMENTS
We’ve resumed normal scheduling for all chiropractic, acupuncture, reiki, yoga, wellness, and massage therapy patients with safety protocols surpassing CDC requirements.
We are currently operating at our regular schedule
West University Wellness has continued to monitor the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
We are confident we can provide a safe environment in accordance with CDC guidelines and provide superior chiropractic, acupuncture, reiki, yoga, wellness, massage, nutrition, prenatal, and pediatric holistic care.
Currently, we are able to schedule all appointments.
For now, our office continues to operate on our regular schedule with ample time between appointments to reinforce proper social distancing protocols. We ask you to please be patient with us as we navigate these difficult times and continue to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. Patients can book their appointments by calling or texting (713) 490-2225.
The following regulations have been established with the safety of our patients and staff in mind:
- Patients should arrange to come to the appointments alone.
- Patient companions should wait in the car, not in the waiting room area.
- A strict NO visitor policy is being followed with few exceptions (minors or disabled patients will be allowed ONE visitor).
- Please call or text us when you arrive, and we will notify you as soon as your provider is ready for you.
- Patients should always wear masks while in the office.
- Strict social distancing and hand hygiene should always be followed.
- Patients with a temperature of over 100oF or with a pulse oximetry reading of less than 95% (measure of oxygen circulation in the body) will not be allowed to enter and asked to reschedule.
- Patients who have fever, chills, general malaise, and are acutely ill should not come to the office, but rather schedule a telehealth appointment.
We will continue to offer telehealth appointments to our patients who do not feel comfortable in the clinical setting.
During the telehealth appointment, we will discuss your symptoms and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary. The care offered by our specialists is far superior when we can examine the patient in the office.
We have a wealth of products and supplements to enhance your immune system and help improve your ergonomics and musculoskeletal health while you are at home. Curbside pickup is available for all orders, and we can also do porch deliveries for an additional fee. To learn more about the services we have to offer at www.westuwellness.com.
We are honored and pleased to be a part of your care; we will get through these difficult times together. We will continue to provide updates on any further changes in our policy as the situation continues to evolve.
For more updates and information regarding testing sites please visit: https://www.westuwellness.com/covid-19-updates/
We are here to help you get through this time. Please stay safe!
Yours in Health,
West U Wellness