You watch what eat.
You’re up to date with your prenatal visits.
But, did you know that
prenatal massages can improve labor outcomes and newborn health?
Your body is going through so many changes as it prepares to give birth.
Many mamas ask:
Is this normal?
What do these changes mean?
What can I do to support my body?
Although it’s an exciting time for you, it also comes with much stress and anxiety.
This is where massage can help you.
“After prenatal massage and labor preparation techniques, I went into labor on my own and had a quick delivery.”
Because a happier, healthier mom = a happier, healthier family!
First Trimester: As stress and anxiety increase massage:
- Helps relieve constipation
- Alleviates morning sickness/nausea
- Reduces the anxiety of being pregnant
Second Trimester: As the baby grows, your posture changes.
- Eases tense back muscles
- Increased relaxation increases blood flow
- Ensures that your body’s tissue remains healthy
Third Trimester: You’re preparing for labor. Weekly massages are critical.
- Prepares your body for natural birth
- Prepares your pelvic muscles for the birthing process
- Enhances your sleep
- Reduces pain and swelling in your feet and hands
- Assists in lowering stress
Postpartum: Speedier healing and recovery
- Easier breastfeeding
- Better milk production
- Realignment of pelvis after birth
- Relief from soreness and stiffness
- Speedier recovery after caesarean
- Reduce scar tissue and swelling after c-section
- Reduction of neck and shoulder tension from feeding the baby
Each of our therapists has over 12 years of experience in prenatal massage care.
Your body goes through many changes during pregnancy – whether it’s your first baby or your fifth child.
But, after you have the baby, who takes care of you?
Who nurtures you and helps you heal?
We’re here to help you navigate through those changes, answer your questions, and make your pregnancy and post-partum as comfortable as possible.