The following regulations have been established with the safety of our patients and staff in mind:
- Patients should arrange to come to the appointments alone.
- Patient companions should wait in the car, not in the waiting room area. Please call or text us when you arrive, and we will notify you as soon as your provider is ready for you.
- A strict NO visitor policy is being followed with few exceptions (minors or disabled patients will be allowed ONE visitor).
- Patients should always wear masks while in the office.
- Strict social distancing and hand hygiene should always be followed.
- Patients with a temperature of over 100oF or with a pulse oximetry reading of less than 90% (measure of oxygen circulation in the body) will not be allowed to enter and asked to reschedule.
- Patients who have fever, chills, general malaise, and are acutely ill should not come to the office, but rather schedule a telehealth appointment.