The following regulations have been established with the safety of our patients and staff in mind:
- Social distancing and hand hygiene should always be followed.
- HEPA filters are placed throughout the office to filter the air.
- Our patients are scheduled to reduce overcrowding and allow time for the providers to disinfect the tables and sanitize the rooms between patient visits.
- Patients with a temperature of over 101oF will not be allowed to enter and asked to reschedule.
- Patients who have fever, chills, general malaise, and are acutely ill should not come to the office, but rather reschedule or schedule a telehealth appointment.