Restorative yoga gives you a chance to slow down and just be.
What you can expect:
- Relaxing music
- Breathwork exercises
- 6-10 supported poses held for about 3-10 minutes each
- Use of props like bolsters, blankets, straps, and eye pillows
- 10-15 minutes of guided meditation, visualization, or Savasana
Restorative yoga is for you if you want to:
- Slow down.
- Push the reset button.
- Take a midweek break.
- Come home to yourself.
- Appreciate a relaxing and supported practice.
- $30 per person
- 1 hour sessions
- Scheduling and prepay is required
- Space is limited to 4 people per session
- Wednesdays at 4:30 pm beginning January 29th
- Mats, bolsters, blankets, straps, and eye pillows will be provided
Who will be guiding your restorative yoga sessions:
Francisca Hernandez will be leading your 60-minute restorative yoga practice. She is certified in various well-being tools like yoga, meditation, Reiki, aromatherapy, and breath work.
Francisca found that these tools allowed her to become aware of her inner guidance system that supports her physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental wellness.
Aside from making sure that West University Wellness runs smoothly in her role as an office manager, Francisca also volunteers at Navarro Middle School. She provides a workshop that combines yoga, meditation, intentional breathing, and jewelry making for the SpEd students and teachers.
Francisca passionately enjoys sharing well-being tools as they have allowed her the means to come home to herself where she finds moments of inner peace and resilience in a busy and demanding world. She welcomes anyone who wishes to do the same.