Kinesiology is the scientific study of human body movement. Kinesiology addresses physiological, biomechanical, and psychological dynamic principles and mechanisms of movement. With over 25 years of hands on experience in the health and fitness field, our exercise therapist Dave Wilkenfeld has the ability to assess, formulate and prescribe the correct exercise protocol for all of his patients regardless of age, gender or physical limitations.
Key Benefits of Exercise Therapy
- Proper form and technique to ensure optimal muscular activation
- Enhanced awareness of posture and skeletal alignment
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Relief from tight muscles, sciatica and lower back pain
- Increase in lean muscle tissue and improved bone density
Triad of Optimal Health and Wellness
There are three primary factors that encompass a healthy lifestyle:
- Proper nutrition
- Resistance exercise
- Cardiovascular conditioning
When professionally prescribed and followed with consistency, leading a healthy lifestyle can be easily attainable.
Schedule a FREE 15-Minute consultation with Dave today to get started on your journey to optimal health and wellness.
Free Consultation Includes the Following:
- 7 Site Skinfold Measurement or Bio Electrical Impedance
- Circumference Measurements
- Nutritional Recommendations
- Movement Screen Analysis
- Resistance and Cardiovascular Exercise Recommendations
Contact Dave at (713) 490-2225 to schedule your FREE consultation today!
Pre and Post Natal Exercise and Diastasis Recti Recovery
If you are looking to get in shape prior to having a baby, or stay in shape while pregnant, Dave has years of hands on experience working with clients during this unique and sometimes challenging set of circumstances. Once the baby has been born, Dave can get you back in pre-baby shape and assist with correcting diastasis recti if diagnosed with this condition. Please contact West U Wellness at (713) 490-2225 in order to make an appointment with Dave for any of these exercise services.
Monday – Wednesday – Friday
11am – 12pm Small Group Training/Full Body
4pm – 5pm Small Group Training/Full Body
11am – 12pm Small Group Training/Full-Body
3pm – 4pm Small Group Training/Full Body