Telehealth Virtual Appointments
Virtual chiropractic care? How does that even work?
We get it. Your questions are valid.
While we can’t adjust your spine over Zoom, we can provide other services.
And with so many changes going on in the world right now, we know some of you might not feel comfortable in a clinical setting.
Having your safety and comfort in mind, we are now offering telehealth virtual appointments.
During your telehealth appointment, we will discuss your symptoms and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary.
Though the care offered by our specialists is far superior when we can examine the patient in the office, there are some services we can offer from the comfort and safety of your home such as:
Food sensitivity testing
Micronutrient deficiency testing
COVID-19 Antibody testing
- Drop-ship test kits delivered to your home.
- Mobile phlebotomists on call and ready to visit you to draw your blood for testing.
Chiropractic Consultations- where we gather your medical history in your inital telehealth meeting.
Chiropractic Follow-ups: In which we give you a customized care plan for existing patients with specifically tailored exercises or recommendations.
All telehealth virtual appointments will be made with HIPPA compliant video conference software, ZOOM.
Stress relieving services
- Meditation- Customized guided mindfulness and meditation techniques tailored to your personal style.
- Yoga- Personalized yoga sequencing for you and your family.
- Breathwork- Realistic and practical breathwork techniques you can use anywhere.